Friday May 6, 2016

This is my favorite time of the year. When the school year is coming to an end, the weather is getting so much nicer more and more quickly. And after many months of hard work summer vacation is such a short time away. I cannot wait for this summer because hopefully I can go down the shore a lot more with family and friends. I 90% of the time go to Wildwood, NJ and the other 10% would be Atlantic City.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s